Welcome

Hello World... welcome to my site if you have any questions email me at tallycupcakecamp@gmail.com!

About me

Cupcake Camp Tallahssee is hosted by me, Crystal, a cupcake lover... basically a gathering of people who love cupcakes and love helping people... 2010 is our first year and hopefully only the beginning of a way to give great things back to the community...you may feel like you can't change the world but you can change one life at a time

My Blog List

Labels

Tag Cloud

Older thoughts

Search

Donations :)

People who listen :)

Twitter

Saturday, October 2, 2010

2 weeks to go :)

I have decided that next year I am going to have to have a blogger and Tweeter because I am not very good at this, I will try harder next year I promise but until then I will try a lil harder this year as well :( We have had such amazing luck with all the beautiful donations we have added ourselves to the events pages in both the Tallahassee Democrat and the Tallahassee Grapevine :) We have made our flyers as you can see! and also have our registration forms for anyone who is interested :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©