Welcome

Hello World... welcome to my site if you have any questions email me at tallycupcakecamp@gmail.com!

About me

Cupcake Camp Tallahssee is hosted by me, Crystal, a cupcake lover... basically a gathering of people who love cupcakes and love helping people... 2010 is our first year and hopefully only the beginning of a way to give great things back to the community...you may feel like you can't change the world but you can change one life at a time

My Blog List

Labels

Tag Cloud

Older thoughts

Search

Donations :)

People who listen :)

Twitter

Saturday, October 9, 2010

A week away

So we are a week away... well a week and a day and I have to thank every single sponsor that has helped so far, today on the to do list is to update the sponsors on this site, I have to ship out some things to some great friends, I have to bag and put stickers on all the prizes and silent auction items, I have to write out all the cupcake tabs and that's just with Cupcake Camp lets not forget that I have 2 kids and a house and that my boyfriend is on a mini vacation this week to watch his favorite team play one of their biggest rivals... whew that just sounds like a lot.... so in a short sentence this page should be up to date by tonight :)

1 comments:

RN in Training said...

so just curious: what happened to your 3rd kid? Lol.

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©