Welcome

Hello World... welcome to my site if you have any questions email me at tallycupcakecamp@gmail.com!

About me

Cupcake Camp Tallahssee is hosted by me, Crystal, a cupcake lover... basically a gathering of people who love cupcakes and love helping people... 2010 is our first year and hopefully only the beginning of a way to give great things back to the community...you may feel like you can't change the world but you can change one life at a time

My Blog List

Labels

Tag Cloud

Older thoughts

Search

Donations :)

People who listen :)

Twitter

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wow... because all other words escape me right now


Well I was on my way to post the awesome news that we got another donation... I was soo excited and then my little light telling me I got a new gmail message came up... well well who could it be... No way ANOTHER donation... so a round of applause goes to Jessie at Cakespy.com for donating some awesome notecards with the cutest lil cuppie on them! And a huge thank you and applause is in order for Courtney at Boredinc.com... for donating random cupcake items from their very cute and also very amazing shop! Thank you guys both of you are soo awesome! I really appreciate it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©