Welcome

Hello World... welcome to my site if you have any questions email me at tallycupcakecamp@gmail.com!

About me

Cupcake Camp Tallahssee is hosted by me, Crystal, a cupcake lover... basically a gathering of people who love cupcakes and love helping people... 2010 is our first year and hopefully only the beginning of a way to give great things back to the community...you may feel like you can't change the world but you can change one life at a time

My Blog List

Labels

Tag Cloud

Older thoughts

Search

Donations :)

People who listen :)

Twitter

Monday, May 24, 2010

Another amazing Day!

I am in shock to be honest, when I first started this project I thought if I got one donation I would be happy... so far I have gotten 8... that is a HUGE deal for me... today I received three amazing emails... so a special thanks goes out to Bangerang Cake shop for donating some cupcakes and gift cards... To cupcake Wrapture for donating 12 awesome packs of cupcake wrappers and of course to one of my favorite sites EVER...acupcakery.com... thank you all so much words escape me as i get more and more excited to be able to see everything coming together for such an amazing cause... now on a side note... we received our Apron from Carolynskitchen.com online today and it is even cuter in person... seriously so beautiful! I am still working on the venue and setting the exact date... trying to get more followers and also still trying to gather support! I am on the lookout for someone in our area who would be able to donate finger foods, milk and waters. ....oh I almost forgot! I have finally made up my mind on the cucpcake competitions... drum roll please...

1. Most creative ingredient
2. Child's play
3. Scary cupcake
4. Cupcakes that fool ya...(character cupcakes, cupcakes that look like foods, etc.)
5. my favorite DRINK cupcakes... ( lemonade, ice tea, any happy hour cupcake, soda cakes, etc)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©