Welcome

Hello World... welcome to my site if you have any questions email me at tallycupcakecamp@gmail.com!

About me

Cupcake Camp Tallahssee is hosted by me, Crystal, a cupcake lover... basically a gathering of people who love cupcakes and love helping people... 2010 is our first year and hopefully only the beginning of a way to give great things back to the community...you may feel like you can't change the world but you can change one life at a time

My Blog List

Labels

Tag Cloud

Older thoughts

Search

Donations :)

People who listen :)

Twitter

Sunday, May 23, 2010

So Amazed


WOW! I must say that I am soo amazed, we received another donation today and I am soo excited! I am soo happy to feel like this is all coming together for such a good cause! divaentertains.com is going to be donating a faux cupcake holder sooo cute I loved it everything she makes is soo cute... :) I was so happy about it! So now it's just securing the venue for the date and time, and of course getting everything organized lol... thank god for the amount of support I have received... My friends and family are really supportive of my the event... I am also juggling work family life and of course planning my babies 2nd birthday! Well somewhere in there I need to make a little visit to my best friend before she moves...! oh well at least time will be going by very quickly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©