Welcome

Hello World... welcome to my site if you have any questions email me at tallycupcakecamp@gmail.com!

About me

Cupcake Camp Tallahssee is hosted by me, Crystal, a cupcake lover... basically a gathering of people who love cupcakes and love helping people... 2010 is our first year and hopefully only the beginning of a way to give great things back to the community...you may feel like you can't change the world but you can change one life at a time

My Blog List

Labels

Tag Cloud

Older thoughts

Search

Donations :)

People who listen :)

Twitter

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another Awesome Donation

I was suppose to post this last night but I was out with my kiddos and then I came home early cause I was not feeling well, with all intentions to take a short nap and get to work on CCCT, I layed down in my very comfortable bed, and it is now 6:30 am and I just rolled out of bed... So anyways, I received an email from the foundation we want to donate to :) We are hoping to meet with the founder soon, so that we can officially say that we are donating to them, and we can share their amazing story with all of our fans... which is at the moment 27, on Facebook. I continue to request donations every day:) which is a great thing cause I figure for every hundred I send there is one awesome donation received! Bringing us to today's post! Carolyn's Kitchen Online who makes the cutest Aprons EVER has agreed to donate one cupcake vintage apron... and I will be bidding on it because it is soooo cute! I have even set up a whole space in the guest closet just for Cupcake Camp stuff and today I am off to look for a venue! wish me luck...:0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©