Welcome

Hello World... welcome to my site if you have any questions email me at tallycupcakecamp@gmail.com!

About me

Cupcake Camp Tallahssee is hosted by me, Crystal, a cupcake lover... basically a gathering of people who love cupcakes and love helping people... 2010 is our first year and hopefully only the beginning of a way to give great things back to the community...you may feel like you can't change the world but you can change one life at a time

My Blog List

Labels

Tag Cloud

Older thoughts

Search

Donations :)

People who listen :)

Twitter

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Big News!

We received an email so that we can meet with the founder of Jessica June's Children's Cancer Foundation! We will be meeting with her June 14th! so excited, (even if it's a 8 hour drive!) Also an AMAZING thing happened, I emailed Cupcake Rehab, and she was the sweetest person ever although she was not able to donate anything she did give me some great references... one TOPSTITCH will be making a wonderful donation, and then another great thing happened they helped us even more by putting us on their blog! so thank you! soo very much to some amazing cupcake lovers we look forward to growing a great relationship with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©