Welcome

Hello World... welcome to my site if you have any questions email me at tallycupcakecamp@gmail.com!

About me

Cupcake Camp Tallahssee is hosted by me, Crystal, a cupcake lover... basically a gathering of people who love cupcakes and love helping people... 2010 is our first year and hopefully only the beginning of a way to give great things back to the community...you may feel like you can't change the world but you can change one life at a time

My Blog List

Labels

Tag Cloud

Older thoughts

Search

Donations :)

People who listen :)

Twitter

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Start of an Adventure!


So one day as I was scrolling online... typical evening for me after babies are in bed... I run into Cupcake Camp Seattle.... ahhhhhhh... (music sound effects in head) ohhhhhh I need to be there! Because I like soooo many other people love cupcakes.... and cake... and people... and events... and fun things... and well you get the point... so I called my buddy who also shares the same scary cupcake obsession with me, to join me in this awesomeness... well of course because I have as much luck as a fat turkey during Thanksgiving, this day would not work for her! I couldn't go alone cause it is VERY VERY far from Tallahassee! So then it dawned on me! Duh we could make our own Cupcake Camp right here in town... the glitch is that we live 6 hours from each other... not that we thought about that at the moment... So off we went to plan plan plan! In the end she was able to pull off an awesome 1st Annual Cupcake Camp Fort Myers and I helped as much as possible. Seeing as she is incredible, and like superwoman, with better cooking skills it wasn't like I was much help. And now the time has arrived for the 1st Annual CUPCAKE CAMP TALLAHASSEE!.. (well eta Oct.16, 2010) so i am going to need to vent to this blog when things just don't go as planned and when I just need to share with the world something exciting... even if no one else is listening... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©