Welcome

Hello World... welcome to my site if you have any questions email me at tallycupcakecamp@gmail.com!

About me

Cupcake Camp Tallahssee is hosted by me, Crystal, a cupcake lover... basically a gathering of people who love cupcakes and love helping people... 2010 is our first year and hopefully only the beginning of a way to give great things back to the community...you may feel like you can't change the world but you can change one life at a time

My Blog List

Labels

Tag Cloud

Older thoughts

Search

Donations :)

People who listen :)

Twitter

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Practicing Patience

I am by nature not a patient person so this is teaching me how to be just a lil more patient. Going to be working on my t-shirt and poster design today and then it's a night off for Grey's ( my other obsession besides Cupcakes...lol) still on the lookout for a great venue.. hoping to be able to hold it partly outside... which is great because Tallahassee is beautiful during October!!! Well that's it for tonight I guess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed by: Compartidísimo | Brought to you by Blogger Template Place & Blogger Tutorial
Scrapping elements: Deliciouscraps©